- Free materials for patients and providers about universal screening for HIV among 13-64 yrs.
- Free materials for patients and providers about living with HIV without transmitting to others.
- Useful information for patients and providers about the new HIV prevention pill Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- The ultimate guide to HIV care devoted to treatment, prevention, and community news.
These fact sheets provide information on how HIV/AIDS affects women living in the US today.
- Stigma and discrimination continue to undermine prevention, treatment and care of people living with the HIV and AIDS.
A summary of major findings presented at the AIDS 2014 conference held in Melbourne, Australia, in July 2014.
Free downloadable research articles related to HIV/AIDS.
- Science met with HIV-infected people, at-risk communities, researchers, caregivers, health officials, and advocates in 10 U.S. cities, traveling to the Deep South and the West and East coasts to see the varied epidemics and the local responses up close.
- The next time you visit your doctor or health care provider, Ask for the Test. Regular HIV testing is an important part of your health care.
- Downloadable materials for AIDS Information (Click on links below to access the materials directly):
- BESAFE - African American Model Book
- BESAFE - Latino American Model Book
- BESAFE - Native American Model Book
- BESAFE - Asian Pacific Islander American Model Book
- BESAFE - Un Modelo De Competencia Cultural Para Latinos
- BESAFE - HIV in Communicates of Color: the Compendium of Culturally Competent Promising Practices