AIDS Education Global Information System:
- Extensive compilation of scientific publications and treatment protocols. Includes an “Ask the Doc” forum allowing users to submit live questions to HIV panelists.
- An informative website with educational materials, HIV-related health topics, HIV-related clinical trials, HIV treatment guidelines, and pertinent resources.
Women and HIV in the U.S.:
- Updated fact sheet highlighting the impact of HIV/AIDS on women in the U.S., providing current data and trends over time.
HIV/AIDS in Women - Information Booklet:
- Includes information for patients on some of the day-to-day issues involved in living with HIV, as well as information on HIV treatment, sexual health, contraception and pregnancy.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention - HIV Among Women
D.C. Department of Health HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD, and TB Administration (HAHSTA):
- Comprehensive resource from the Department of Public Health listing health services, policy plans and epidemiology, and community news about HIV/AIDS.
D.C. Developmental Center for AIDS Research (DC-CFAR):
- Consortium of Washington, D.C. university-based researchers. The DC-CFAR aims to lead and support the scale-up of HIV/AIDS research activities in Washington DC; assist with the development, recruitment and retention of HIV/AIDS investigators in DC; and contribute to the prevention and treatment response to the epidemic.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases:
- Leading research to understead, treat, and prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases
HIV Literature ListServ:
- HIV ListServ is current HIV literature usually in the form of abstracts/summaries. It also includes latest news on HIV/AIDS research.